Your All-Inclusive Therapist Website Package
Billed monthly. No setup fee. No long-term contracts. No Hidden fees. No stress.
Professional Setup Features
- Done-For-You Professional Website Design
- We do all the work for you, so you save time and avoid stress and overwhelm. We’ll handle the design, development, domain name, hosting, security, updates… everything. We’ll take care of your website, so you can focus on your practice.
- Unlimited Pages
- There is no limit to the amount of pages you can have on your website. Feel free to share any information you want, knowing we won’t charge you extra. We’ll even help you come up with creative ideas if you’d like.
- Mobile Responsive Design Layout
- Your website will be optimized for viewing on all mobile devices, like laptops, phones, and tablets. Your website will automatically detect the device and screen size of the user and display the content optimally for their screen.
- Written Website Content Assistance
- If you feel that you could use our assistance, we’ll help you come up with written website content that represents you authentically. When potential clients read it, they’ll be able to get a good feel for the type of services you offer so you can attract your best-fit clients. Read More >
- Free Consultation and Appt. Request Forms
- Your clients will be able to easily reach out to you via your website to request a free consultation or to request a new appointment. You’ll receive an email notification informing you immediately. This is a great marketing tool.
- Opt-In Email List Signup Form Integration
- If you’d like to build an email subscriber list to keep in touch with clients or send promotional emails, we can integrate an opt-in email signup form using MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Ready-To-Use Client Forms
- You can direct your clients to your website to download and print any forms that you might require of them. Common forms include: intake forms, confidentiality, disclosure, cancellation policy, etc. We provide the templates for free.
- Stock Photos
- We’ll provide you with royalty-free, beautiful stock photos that can be used on your website to tell your story. You can also provide us with images you’d like to use. Beautiful imagery is a great way to engage with and inspire your website visitors.
- Your website comes equipped with a WordPress blog that you can use to create valuable content that can drive traffic to your website and help build trust and connection with your potential clients. You can post the articles yourself, or we can do that for you if you’d like.
- WordPress Content Management
- Your website will be built on the WordPress platform, and includes a powerful content management system. You can update your website content yourself, or you can request that we do it for you at no extra charge.
- SSL Certificate
- Your website will be equipped with an SSL Certificate, which secures all information transmitted through our website through encryption technology.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- We’ll apply essential on-page SEO practices to your website and optimize it to rank in search engines so potential clients searching for a therapist like you in their area will be able to find you online.
- Search Engine Submissions
- We’ll submit your website to the top 3 search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) to ensure that it gets indexed properly so when your potential clients search for a therapist like you in their area, they’ll be able to find you.
- Email Setup & Configuration
- We’ll help you connect your email address to your website’s domain name and help you setup and configure your email on your computer or mobile device.
- Social Media Profile Integration
- We’ll integrate your social media profiles into your website so visitors can easily access them. Whether it’s Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, or any other, we can display the links on your website so you can build your following.
- Google Analytics Integration
- You’ll be able to track your website traffic with Google’s powerful Analytics service. We integrate this at no extra charge. You’ll be able to see how much traffic you get, where it’s coming from, and much more.
- Credit Card Processing with PayPal
- If you’d like to receive payments through your website, we can integrate PayPal into your website so your clients can make payments online by credit card or PayPal.
- Customer Service & Support
- We’re always here for you. Whenever you have questions, need to make updates or edits to your website, or need help with anything website related, we’ll be here to support and assist you with anything you need.
- Done-For-You Future Updates
- If you’d like to make changes to your website in the future, we can take care of that for you. Although you can make the changes yourself if you wish, you can easily request that we do it and we’ll take care of it for you.
- Domain Registration & Renewal
- Your website package includes the yearly cost of domain name registration and renewal. We can also manage the domain name for you, or you can choose to manage the domain name yourself.
- Website Hosting & Maintenance
- Your website package includes a monthly hosting and maintenance service. We’ll handle your website’s hosting, and we’ll be responsible if any issues arise. You won’t have to call anybody else but us.
- SSL Certificate Renewal
- Your website package includes the yearly renewal cost of the SSL Certificate installed on your website.
- Website Security & Monitoring
- We’ll keep your website secure and monitor it for hacks or malware. If it gets hacked or infected with malware, we’ll clean it up at no extra charge. Have peace of mind knowing your website is safe and supported.
- Website Backups
- Your website will be equipped with automatic backups, so you can rest assured that your content will never be lost.
Includes Everything You Need For A Successful Online Presence
We do all the work for you.
Avoid website overwhelm
with our done-for-you service.
A fully integrated website.
Be found, track results, make
updates, and take payments.
We’re always here for you.
We’ll keep your site safe and
handle all things web related.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to create my website?
It typically takes 1 to 3 weeks but it depends how soon we receive your content and how quickly you can respond to us regarding revisions.
How does the setup process work?
STEP 1: We’ll contact you to discuss your project and come up with a plan and strategy for the creation and launch of your website.
STEP 2: Once we have all the info we need, we’ll design the website and revise it until you’re happy with the way it looks and feels.
STEP 3: Once the design and layout is finalized, we’ll polish the website and test everything. When you give us the green light, we’ll make it live! Congrats!
For a more detailed description of the setup process, click here.
How do I get started?
You can get started by clicking on the “GET STARTED NOW” button on our Pricing page, or by clicking here. If you’re not quite ready to get started yet and would like to speak to us first, feel free to contact us or request a free consultation by clicking on any of the FREE CONSULTATION buttons throughout our website.
Will you write my website content for me?
Yes, and no. Let us explain. We encourage you to write your website content yourself, in your own words, because it’s the most effective way to authentically reflect who you are and what you do so you can attract your ideal clients. But we understand that sometimes it can be overwhelming and challenging to put content together. If that’s the case for you, please let us know, and we will assist you in writing website content by helping you find clarity and inspiration around how you’d like to present yourself and your therapy practice. MORE INFO >
How much do I pay up front?
Upon sign up, you’ll pay just $39 total. This includes a $0 setup fee, and your first month’s payment of $39. Unless we’re having a promotion. Then, the price will be indicated on our pricing page.
Is support included?
Absolutely! We aim to be your one and only contact for all things website related. We will support you in anything you need, from picking a domain name, coming up with creative ideas, creating content, making website updates, and any other support you may need in the future. That’s why we’re here: to support you in creating a beautiful and effective website for your therapy practice so you can serve the clients who need you and make the world a better place.
What is your refund policy?
Unfortunately we are not able to offer any refunds since our prices are so low and the initial setup process is so labor intensive for us. But if you’re not happy with the way things are going, you can cancel your account at any time. We promise that we’ll understand your decision and we won’t judge you for it.
How can I get a free consultation?
We’d be happy to give you a free consultation. Just click on any of the “FREE CONSULTATION” buttons throughout our website.
I still have questions. How can I reach you?
We’d love the opportunity to answer any questions you may have. Afterall, questions are the gateway to new possibilities! Visit our contact page and reach out to us in whatever way you feel most comfortable with (email, phone, or our contact form).
Can you use/move my site content from my current site?
Yes. We do this often for our clients who have an existing website before they sign up with us. We can use/move the content from your existing site when we create your new website for you. You can have an unlimited amount of pages on your website with us, so we can use/move any amount of pages from your old website. No problem at all.
Is hosting included in the price?
Yes, hosting is included. Not only hosting, but security and website maintenance is also included. We provide you with everything you need to create and maintain your website.
Is a domain name included in the price?
Yes. The cost of registration and yearly renewal of one domain name is included in our service. We can manage the registration and yearly renewal of your domain for you. In this case, you will be the registered owner of the domain name, and we will be the admin, billing, and technical contact. You own your domain name, not us. (Please note that we will pay up to $15/year for your domain name. If you choose a domain name that costs more than our budget allows, you’ll have the option of registering the domain under your own third-party account.)
I already have a domain. Can I use it?
Yes, absolutely! We will connect your existing domain name to work with your new website.
Who owns my website/domain name?
You do. You 100% own your domain name. It’s important that you are the registered owner so you can protect your legal ownership of the domain name. Whether we register and manage your domain name for you, or if you register and manage it yourself, you will always be the owner of your domain name.
I already have a website. Can I move to your service?
Yes, absolutely. If you already have a website, you can move to our service. We will take care of migrating your website to our platform for you. We can use the content from your existing website to create your new website.
Can I keep my same email addresses?
Yes! You can keep your email address the same.
Can I make changes to the website myself?
Yes! But only if you want to. We are a done-for-you service and we can take care of any changes you request. But if you insist on doing it yourself, you can. You’ll have access to the backend of the website. And if you have any questions about how to do it, you can always count on us for support.
Are stock photos included? And can I use my own?
Yes, stock photos are included. When creating your website, we use royalty free images from various free stock photography websites. We may also on occasion purchase a limited amount of stock photos to be used on your website. If you have your own photos that you’d like to use, we can use images that you provide us.
My previous website looked pretty stale. The new design you provided is just gorgeous and I really appreciate all the help figuring out the details. It was fun working with you!